Thursday, June 13, 2013

Laptop Service in OMR Chennai Review - Professional way of SERVICE



An Excellent Service for Laptop in LAPTOP SERVICE @ GBS OMR


Helo Guys!

I really sorry for not keeping update on this blog. I was bit busy and out of town past two months. Ahh I never thought my laptop too getting in trouble and maked me sick! But, Now everything seems to be ok and am right back on my blog. Oops! I forget to tell you that my laptop got stuck and now its ready so, I decided to right a review as a token appreciation of the guys those taken care of my loveable laptop in a reasonable passion.

Beginning of may I was struggled with my laptop. It was getting heat and got turned off periodically. I got mad and frusturated by giving service in rich street guys. Atlast I was told that Heat Sink and Heat fan [I don't even know how it looks like :( ] is fault and its also its not available in market. My God! its my favorite persons gift when i got return I was so upset about their handling. Huff I fighted with them and spend hardly 18k and requested them to finished off. its all gone into vain.



After two days I just googled Laptop service in chennai and I got some of the service centers in and around chennai. I saw LAPTOP SERVICE @ GBS (thats what their name it seems). Unfortunately I also seen the bad review about them too. Still I have no choice because at any cost I need my laptop get running. So, I made a call as they mentioned in http://laptopservice.gbssystems.com/index.htm Somebody picked up and asked me to bring the laptop to OMR branch. I was not sure still I have to give a try so took my laptop to Laptop Service @ GBS OMR Branch. First surprise the way the service center looks. In rich street there will be 10 x 10 size room and you can see all over beloved laptops hanging there. But, Laptop service @ GBS little bit different from what I think and good professional look. So, I was little bit relaxed because my laptop not gonna hang with scrab shielfs.

Mr. Sakthi seems to be an customer support received my laptop and promised that he will let me know as soon as problem as been identified. I prayed to all the gods it has to be done. After 6 hours I got the call from Laptop Service @ GBS OMR branch this time a girl spoken to me and said Problem was identified and estimated bill may be 15k. I was bit shock about the price still I want this to be finished and I approved at that cost and asked her about when they gonna finish it. She promised me 3 days. I was happy that they finished off and waited for the moment. after 2 days I got a call from Laptop Service @ GBS OMR branch but am not able to pick the call hence I was in the meeting. Once I finish the meeting am curious to call them back again, They made a SMS note in my mobile stating that your LAPTOP WAS READY YOU MAY COLLECT FROM LAPTOP SERVICE @ GBS OMR BRANCH. Wow! is that true? because I was trying almost 3 months in the best place of electronic service in chennai but, no one there to attend my problem I was spending more than 18k at more than 3 service centers but, Now it happened. I made the call and I never expressed my surprise and calmly said Ok I will come and collect the laptop at evening. Also they asked me to come before 9:00PM because their business hour ends on it. If I miss out I have to collect tomorrow. Again god plays with me :(. When I started stuck with traffic for a long time and its almost 8:40PM now. If i want to collect I have to travel again 30kms huffffffff. I made the call to them to inform that am not gonna make it on time. Again a surprise they said " No! Problem sir are you on the way?" Yes I said. "Then we can wait for you No issues" Now, I was happy again because They are ready to wait. I have reached their service center at 10:pm where customer service executive only the person who waiting for me everyone else left. I apologised for making him waiting he simply answered its my pleassure! Yaa its my pleassure to have you guys! I am curious to see my Laptop working again. He given the laptop to me and waited to check it fully (man he don't even hurried me). Now! the billing time. I got the bill for 9k and again a surprise I enquired him about the problem he said Yes! heat sink is the problem and we replaced it. Now! I paid the bill and walked with smile.

Why should I wright the review about an service station?
Because this blog belongs to dedicated laptop things when I share my experience may viewer of this blog  will get an idea to take care their laptops. Ofcourse now my favourite choice is now LAPTOP SERVICE @ GBS .

Professional Way:
They met their promise in the committed timeline another very rare things to see in service industry (My background also is an service industry I can better know pain of meeting deadline is how hard) LAPTOP SERVICE @ GBS Review is worth to any one who needs real care for their laptops.

Un Professional but, Much needed for customers:
If you go to company service centers they may not treat you like LAPTOP SERVICE @ GBS treated me. They will close at their business hours no matter where you stuck up. I mentioned that am 30kms away from their service center and they understand my vain and waited to deliver it. Its not professional service centers regularly do but, much needed for the customers like me who always stuck with something on the way.

Billing
After someday I got an idea about the heat sink comparing to other service stations mentioned by some of my friends I can say their professional way service much deserve it. They handled my laptop well, They answered my queries, They met their commitment.

GUYS! In one line I am Back with my beloved Laptop and ready to make this blog better in future!

I was recommended to some of my friends and they also had the POSITIVE REVIEW ABOUT LAPTOP SERVICE @ GBS! soon am gonna post their experience with this service center so I can prevent some one who run always to the expense AUTHORIZED LAPTOP SERVICE CENTERS OR RICHE STREET.

LAST WORDS: LAPTOP SERVICE @ GBS YOU ARE ROCKING! ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR EFFORTS!

If anyone want to share your experience you are always welcome to mail it (use comment option its an better idea)


1 comment:

  1. Great ! i would suggest my frnds about this service center. Thank you for your valuable information mate. and hell yea its a worth writing a review about a good service center like laptop service @ GBS.

    ReplyDelete